WXP 3L storm valve hydration system coyote
High performance hydration reservoir system. Exclusive 3 layer coextruded Polyethylene construction for pure water taste and increased reliability.
- Compatible with the Helix Valve and the Storm Valve
- Helix Valve features a rounded shape that requires no mouth orientation for easy use; built-in "bio-net" style shut–off mechanism prevents spilling during transport
- Hi-Flow Storm-Valve: no-bite push-pull valve with integrated shut-off mechanism; easy disassembly for cleaning
- Angled Valve: Turns 360 degrees for perfect valve/mouth orientation; allows tube to be 25cm shorter; less excess tube bouncing around the chest
- Dirt shield valve cover to protect mouthpiece from dirt
- QMT Valve/Tube connector with shut-off allows quick and no drip attachment to respirator, micro filter etc.
- Cool Weave Cover Tube: Insulates and blocks UV-light; water stays cool and inhibits bacteria growth
- Large NC Filler Cap: Air tight, low profile, one hand operated with a new fill handle
- Taste-Free System: Co-extruded PE film retains pure liquid taste without plastic flavor; BPA and phtalate free
- Glass-Like Film with Grunge-Guard Technology: Inhibits bacteria growth on reservoir and drinking tube surfaces
- Care-Free: Cleaning by simply rinsing the system and hanging it opened until dry (if used with water)
- Widepac Closure: Patented slide closure for easy draining and cleaning; airtight seal
Added to cart.
Continue shopping or go to checkout checkout.